- Rear Derailer: Sachs Quartz
- Front Derailer: None. It is shifted manually by moving
the chain tube.
- Shift lever: Shimano bar end shifter (the best you can
get for this application)
- Rims: Sun Rims CR 20
- Tires: Continental 28-406 Grand Prix
- Brakes: Sachs drum x 2. Independent. These work great!
- Ride On Cables (these cables really make a difference
with drum brakes)
- Rear hub: Sachs 3x7 Cogs range from 12 to 30 teeth.
- Specialties TA crank 185mm with a 54, 42 and 32 tooth
- Weight 38 pounds.
Framebuilder list | Cases | Packing
| Photos | Reviews | Comments | Retailer
list | Installation | Specifications | Cost | Retrofit
or new? | Travel adventures
S and S Machine's Home Page